hey Mr.October....

well mr.October has arrived and I haven't done anything meaningful yet this year untilllll...............................

I got a chance to go 2 RUMAH ANAK YATIM AND FAKIR MISKIN sumwhere around Dengkil at Taman Baiduri(I think?)


well we(me and my other several frenz) head to this place around 5 p.m after getting some supplied for them...
since its tea time, we got them some PISANG GORENG and other junk food....(well kids love it)...

but, unfortunately I was fasting.............(miss dat pisang goreng..DAYUM) and making things worse my camera battery run out.......(fortunately I still able to snap some pics)


me with Karim....very talkative...

with other volunteers..
this is what we have for tea time...
well the main reason for this visit was to share happiness among this kids in this month of SYAWAL...and we do give them some duet raya.....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
seTApAk...., kUala lUmpur....MalAysiA, Malaysia
SIMPLE>>>